Friday 5 August 2011

Q&A: How does one have deep gay anal sex if they can only take about 5 inches before extreme pain.?

Question by Jesse Daniels: How does one have deep gay anal sex if they can only take about 5 inches just before extreme pain.?
Im a gay bottom (and a virgin) and the concept of acquiring anal turns me on so much. I have experimented just before wiht diverse makeshift toys and the feel of getting penetrated isnt poor anymore. And I can get use to the width of an object just fine at my entry way. But my issue is depth. I recently got one more makeshift toy (thats a very good 10 inches) but is extremely thin (just an inch in width, not circumference) hoping i could gradually see how deep I could receive. It appears right after five inches I have horrible discomfort and it feels like i am coming up to an unpassable wall (like an organic intestinal wall no feces). I have tried twisting the toy and pushing it in at all sorts of several angles and absolutely nothing. Just extreme horrible discomfort and the fear I am going to to hurt myself tot the degree of winding up in the ER. Im not in fact trying to take a 10 inch toy but my BF's penis is about 6.five-7.five inches and I am trying to prepare myself for him when it does come time to lose my virginity. DOes anyone have ideas to increase the depth of what I can take with out injuring myself. Also is this not a wall but a curve i just have to ease my way into and get used too? If so how shoudl i do that without having rupturing something (ITS SO PAINFUL) and what angle do I take I tried matching a diagram I saw and that didnt work. Im thinking about just giving up on anal all together or locating a BF witha tiny penis lol.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Rick-E
You should ask that on the Gay section. There are a lot of weird individuals on the mens section, but not that weird. lol



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How does one have deep gay anal sex if they can only take about 5 inches before extreme pain.?

No comments:

Post a Comment