Friday 12 August 2011

My boyfriend loves dildos?!?! is he gay?


Question by Janemiss31: My boyfriend loves dildos?!?! is he gay?
One day, he suddenly started acting like a little sluteey b"tch and asked me to use my dildo on him, I was shocked at first but then i Did use it on him, He Visibly Enjoyed it, He really loved it. He keeps talking about how nice it feels and how he loves it. He says he loves it when I do it to him. He is physically quite weak, (I could kick his ass too), he's small and quite thin.

I asked him if he's gay but he said that he's not. He also wants me to dress him up like a girl too. He keeps talking about make up and dresses. He acts like a little Sl@t without a boyfriend. It wouldn't surprise me if he is. he's always Jumping around like he wants a boyfriend. He says he loves me very much but he does seem disinterested in women sometimes.

one day he said that Victoria's secret fashion show 'sucks' and that he doesn't find it 'hot', but refuses to being gay and says that he loves me very much.

It's like he wants girls to use a dildos on him. I don't think he wants men to do it. He also adds that he wants me to do it "hard". he makes girly sounds and he loves being submissive.
I'm fine with the Dildo, (I must admit it does turn me on too!) I don't really care if he's gay but i just want to know if he is. I might actually buy a new strap-on for him, I know that it'd make him happy.

Is there any way i can confirm if he's gay?.
tony69ertoo, You gave me a raunchy idea, How bout i bring a man so he could do both me and my bf.(we both dressing in lingerie), that's pretty hot. thanks.
He does love me but he acts like a @hore.


Best answer:

Answer by t0pm0del07
Omg.i think he is gay.. i have never knew guy that like dildos.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: My boyfriend loves dildos?!?! is he gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment