Sunday 21 August 2011

I MIGHT be getting my first dog soon, need some help?

Question by Stark: I Might be finding my initial dog soon, need some assist?
We are TALKING about finding a dog. So i want your support with figuring out expenses for a medium/big breed dog. I live in an apartment that needs a $ 400 pet deposit and $ 15 a month for your pets rent. Adoption fee ought to be about $ 100-150. I work at a vet clinic, so i get a 50% discount on Almost everything plus free of charge exams. I figure $ 50 for vaccines and about $ 100 for neuter if niether are already carried out. $ 60 for year round heartgard. These are based on costs at my clinic with my discount. A dog license is $ 7. Points that i do not know prices for are food bowls, collar and leash, toys, and crate. Also, cost for obedience training. And food cost per month. Is there any other costs i am missing? Is there any other great advice you can give me about owning a dog? I have done a lot of analysis, and i work with dogs everyday. But i want to make positive i do what is very best for my dog. We are not posotive yet if we are getting one, I just want to be ready. We plan to adopt an adult dog.
i do program to adopt from my nearby humane society exactly where i utilized to volunteer. I don't have an overly busy schedule, my boyfriend and i each function, but we have weekends off, and we work various hours, so the dog would not be house for long periods of time. I just prefer adult dogs to puppies. Though we live in an apartment, i do want a medium/big sized dog, we will be taking him for walks at LEAST as soon as day-to-day, but probably also in the evening. And there will be a lot of play time inside. thank you for any support.


Best answer:

Answer by sfcindy415
You can uncover all the details you need toknow about owning a dog by performing a internet search on OWNING A PET which will give you a lot a lot more than any person answering this forum.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: I MIGHT be getting my first dog soon, need some help?

No comments:

Post a Comment