Thursday 18 August 2011

How to get dildos without your parents knowing.?

Question by Emma: How to get dildos without having your parents understanding.?
Okay, please do not judge me, I'm not attempting to be immature or a pervert or anything, but I'm fourteen and want a dildo badly. I do masturbate and have been for 3yrs now but you know how you do the very same thing over and over it eventually gets old, proper? Nicely I've been using the same method for all 3yrs and it does not work as nicely as it utilised to. I use to orgasm all the time but not anymore. I've also tried using the electric tooth brush, shower head, humping the pillow ect. but none of them function at all. I'm still I virgin of course so I need to have some thing small enough. Anyways, I want a realistic, small, dildo (or vibrator), without my parents understanding. I cannot but one on the web due to the fact clearly I do not have a credit card and they would uncover out due to the fact they get home prior to I do. I cannot go acquire one in a store like Spencers simply because you have to be over 18. Everyone have any guidance? I truly want to attempt 1!


Very best answer:

Answer by StayHappy
Do you have a really trusted buddy with an older sister who could get 1 for you? It's such a pity folks judge teenage girls for masturbating, which is not wrong in any way. A good place for discussing these matters is the teen hut forum, which you might like to join. Have a appear at

http://www.teenhut.net/teen-sexuality/105567-cant-orgasm.html

They're supposed to send an email to confirm that your registration has been accepted, but it does not constantly arrive in which case just log in anyway!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How to get dildos without your parents knowing.?

No comments:

Post a Comment