Saturday 6 August 2011

I have been sore after using my sex toy?

Question by The Girl Who Loves Music: I have been sore after using my sex toy?
I have been utilizing this sex toy called "Doc Johnson Lucid Dream Squirmy 48". The 1st time I used it I felt sore down there. It is really similar to the Jack Rabbit Vibe. If you ladies know what I mean. I am not utilized to sex toys like that. Is it typical to really feel sore? I've been seeking up on Y!A for answers, and so far I've heard "yes it is regular soon after sex". Nicely sex toys are not the same thing as sex. But, I have a common thought. Will this soreness go soon after continuous use? I feel the penis component is like 7 inches. I do not know how deep my vagina is. 1st time it didn't really feel like it fit appropriate. The second time it fit like a dream. It is my new preferred toy I own. Oh yeah, I do not have a boyfriend so I am not sexually active. I have been utilizing Petroleum Jelly for lube.


Best answer:

Answer by Danny
use bengay for lube instead



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I have been sore after using my sex toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment