Sunday 21 August 2011

Is my mouth too small to do a deep throat?

Question by Gloria Lopez: Is my mouth too tiny to do a deep throat?
I want to make a surprise for my boyfriend and I have been practicing deep throat with a dildo, and although I already have managed to control gagging, I just can't pull the dildo deeper than the last tooth (I really feel that the lower jaw bone where the teeth end inhibits the penetration) maybe I do one thing incorrect? the dildo is of medium size, but my dentist said me once that I have a quite small lower jaw, could it be the reason?


Very best answer:

Answer by NYC_PiscesWoman09
Are you severe? The only way to know is to try. No 1 can guess for you. If it doesn't function, you can always figure some thing else out that will be just as satisfying to him. Hands and tongue can compensate.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is my mouth too small to do a deep throat?

No comments:

Post a Comment