Friday 5 August 2011

more pleasure from rubbing the clit than vaginal insertion?

Question by Emily: more pleasure from rubbing the clit than vaginal insertion?
well. when I finger my clit I have these Wonderful orgasms but when I takes a big dildo and start off employing it I don't get orgasms, I just squirt. I know squirting is hot to guys but I want to please me also. Can anyone tell me why I dont get orgasms from utilizing a dildo? And any tips?


Greatest answer:

Answer by chris
You're really regular. A significant percentage of ladies are unable to orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone. In reality, world wide web statistics show that most women demand clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm. My wife is this way. She loves to have me inside her, and she says it feels fantastic, but we can have intercourse for 30 minutes or a lot more and she will not orgasm. Nonetheless, with a finger, my mouth, or a toy on her clit, then she c*ms tough. When she uses her vibrators on herself, she seldom ever inserts them.
If you really want to orgasm with your dildo, you can do what my wife has done on occasion. She'll insert her dildo, or have me enter her with my penis, and she'll use her fingers/my fingers, or 1 of us will use a little vibrator on her clit at the very same time. I have a c*ckring that has a small bullet style vibrator on it. When I wear it at the base of my penis, it presses against her clit during intercourse and she has wild orgasms that way, with the clit stimulation as effectively as the feeling of my penis filling her from inside.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: more pleasure from rubbing the clit than vaginal insertion?

No comments:

Post a Comment