Sunday 14 August 2011

My girlfriend picked out a black dildo - Should I be worried about it?

Question by Baptized In Fire: My girlfriend picked out a black dildo - Need to I be worried about it?
My girlfriend and myself went to an adult store to choose out some stuff to spice up our sex life. We picked out acouple of issues and seeing how I travel everyother weekend to New York and other places I thought id buy her a dildo for when im away. Weirdly she picked out a really large and thick black dildo when there were other colors in the identical size. Really should I be worried about this?


Very best answer:

Answer by luke
be glad she didnt want a large-black strap-on



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: My girlfriend picked out a black dildo - Should I be worried about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment