Tuesday 9 August 2011

What kind of sexy things can I send my man in the mail to turn him on?

Question by Alyssa FitzPatrick: What kind of sexy issues can I send my man in the mail to turn him on?
My husband is on assignment for a couple a lot more months. I want to maintain the passion and desire going. So far I have sent him a lacy thong and the remote control to a sex toy we can use when he gets back. I also baked him cookies and brownies and stuff too. I would like to maintain sending him little sexual innuendos. Any concepts of factors I can send to him? We are each quite sexually open, but absolutely nothing to weird.


Finest answer:

Answer by Harleness
I think you really should just write him a naughty letter about what you want to do to him and what you want him to do to you. and send him a sexy photo of you.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What kind of sexy things can I send my man in the mail to turn him on?

No comments:

Post a Comment