Wednesday 16 November 2011

Q&A: What are some signs that i am going into labor?

Question by Consuela: What are some signs that i am going into labor?
I am practically 35 weeks pregnant and when I went to the bathroom I had some mucus that was pinkish tinged. Also my stomach is truly actually tight and it is somewhat hard for me to breath. I've also noticed that I can't lie on my back at all for the duration of pregnancy. When I attempt the pain is just excrutiating. I dont assume I passed the mucus plug or anything bc from what I read it would be a large glob.

My last question is, is it normal for my varicose veins to be spreading. For some cause I have gotten the majority of mine on my butt. It seems as if they are spreading. I don't truly know what to do about this or what it indicates. Can someone help me. Thanks.

(PS: I know I am rambling, but I am just seeking for some answers) :)
Hmm, so you can pass the plug over a couple of days? Perhaps this is what has been going on w/ me. I've noticed that right after I pee I have a lot of mucus come out. This has been going on for about a wk or so.


Ideal answer:

Answer by Missie
Ideal factor is if you are worried call your physician and make an appointment.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: What are some signs that i am going into labor?

No comments:

Post a Comment