Wednesday 9 November 2011

My girlfriend just asked me to buy a...?

Question by Puppy-Love♥: My girlfriend just asked me to purchase a...?
double-sided dildo....
We've been together for a year and a bit and havent utilised something but ourselves and now all of a sudden she suggests this and I'm not truly happy about it due to the fact its creating me feel like Im not sufficient for her or shes not satisfied with me 100%...I dont know...
Shes overseas at the moment...shes coming back in 5 days..now its exciting to hear that shes turned on and thinking about me..but a double-sided dildo? :S
I dont know..I have a little issue with toys and I want to be laid-back about it but I'm just feeling a little weird.
What do you guys believe?
Am I not doing a great enough job as it is or what?
And should I just purchase 1 and if so, what is the finest acquire?
I've in no way been "toy shoping" prior to...


Very best answer:

Answer by Beaver
it is not that she is unsatisfied by you, i am practically certain of that, she just desires a little a thing different, a little adventurous perhaps. i believe you should get her one, i couldn't tell you what kind to get simply because i do not get them extremely typically, ask her what she would like and shop about, they can be a very good acquire and alot of enjoyable. if you cant choose... wait til she get's back and take her shopping with you and let her choose out something she would like and acquire it for her, at times letting her know that you are lost and require her opinion is the very best option. excellent luck



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: My girlfriend just asked me to buy a...?

No comments:

Post a Comment