Tuesday 15 November 2011

Help! My screen is too big for my monitor lol?

Question by Confused: Aid! My screen is too large for my monitor lol?
Okay, so I have a Gateway 7200x, and it has the GeForce 8800 GT graphics card in it now instead of the 1 it came with. Anyway, it works perfectly fine as far as that, but the monitor we were using broke, so we got out our old monitor (It is an IBM monitor, dad got it from function and on the back it says "Form: 7573" on it) and plugged it in. Now the dang screen is too big!!! I utilized the arrows to make the screen as small as achievable vertically, it's not actually getting any issues horizontally, but it either will show the leading or the bottom not both and I'm getting to continuously move the screen so I with the buttons so I can do something. It will not set to any other resolution, it just funks up and that doesn't appear to help considerably anyway on the few that don't appear completely psychopathic. So what do I do to fix it? We cannot afford one more monitor proper now and this is a genuine pain in the butt!!!!
I repeat: IT Won't GO TO OTHER SET RESOLUTIONS lol

I've tried every single last one, it makes the screen deform and get a bunch of bars in it. I was going to attempt a custom 1, but I have no notion what to attempt...


Ideal answer:

Answer by hotshot3510
Left click on your desktop click on properties then settings and then adjust the slider that says screen resolution until you screen fits your monitor.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Help! My screen is too big for my monitor lol?

No comments:

Post a Comment