Friday 25 November 2011

Have you ever mistaken someone of another race?

Question by Auggie: Have you ever mistaken an individual of another race?
At my job I am really friendly to every person!! Most of our consumers are white and a few other races which comes in seldom. But again I am very friendly, I get youngsters occasionally totally free ice cream, or ask then to bring me back shells and I will give them a toy, or for rude adults who creep me out I let them have a large discount or take it free of charge and they enjoy me, I even somehow increased sells and folks come all the way back to see me..........oddly I won employee of the month once again : I

Anyway when someone comes in no matter how busy I am I greet them, and when I ring them up we have a little chat! But one day a teenage girl close to my age came in and I mentioned hi, she mentioned hi slightly.....not use to greeters like me I assume.

But for the complete time she was here I thought she was black!! Till her parents came and I noticed slowly her skin color was becoming white...I was like...omg.....and had to laugh to myself!!!

Her tan was the color of my aunts skin which is dark skinned...didn't know anyone could tan to that color of yet another race.

Has this occurred to you in any way?



Best answer:

Answer by Da Boss Tycoon
Possibly she was bi-racial. Individuals mistake individuals for other races all the time, i've mistaken men and women for the incorrect sex just before! lol. When i was a teenager individuals for some odd cause used to think i was puerto rican and speak spanish to me, but i'm certainly black. People come in all various colors, just since her parents were white doesnt mean she was she also could have been latino, adopted or something..



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Have you ever mistaken someone of another race?

No comments:

Post a Comment