Wednesday 30 November 2011

Can you send adult toys to a soldier at a US army base in Europe?

Question by PhoenixBird: Can you send adult toys to a soldier at a US army base in Europe?
My husband is based in Germany and 1 of the presents I wanted to send him is a gag gift - an adult toy for guys. I know there are restrictions on what is sent to troops in Afghanistan or Iraq, but are the same restrictions applicable to bases in Europe?


Greatest answer:

Answer by ArmywifeTina
I would believe so due to the fact I know that Germany is component of Europe too and there you are not allowed to mail adult items. My very best friend lives in Germany.( coming from a person who LIVES IN GERMANY....its against the law to mail or receive adult materials in the mail there).



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can you send adult toys to a soldier at a US army base in Europe?

No comments:

Post a Comment