Wednesday 30 November 2011

Q&A: Stretched ears very very swollen and dry?

Question by Kailee G: Stretched ears extremely extremely swollen and dry?
I down gauged to a 4g. I put acrylic plugs in proper away (dumb move), my ears were healing on them and got very irritated. They began to swell and smell so I took them out, they had been very gross. Anyways, so I put metal tunnels in. I feel I could have had an allergic reaction to the acrylic. Last night was unbearable. My lobes are SO swollen, and really dry. I soaked them in some warm water this morning then put a bit of holey butt'r on them to try and assist. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm at a loss for what to do. Or if I ought to just take them out now :(


Greatest answer:

Answer by Lawlz
ouchie >_< umm ask a doctor? Why do people keep stretching their ears? I mean seriously. But yeah if you're concerned about them I'd suggest going to the doctor but that's just me...



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: Stretched ears very very swollen and dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment