Tuesday 15 November 2011

Does it upset people when, adult men try the anal from their wife, and judged as gay?

Question by dec6680: Does it upset individuals when, adult guys attempt the anal from their wife, and judged as gay?
I personally think its typical to be curious about experiencing but, if I had been to take it from the back door, I would quickly be judged as gay. Specifically, if I was married to a woman that had stuck a toy up my bottom to give her excitement if she had been that sort of woman out of creating a man knowledge it out of pressure.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Lacey J
i would never ever judge a man that got anal from their wife as gay but if he had been to get anal from a man then i would have to say gay



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Does it upset people when, adult men try the anal from their wife, and judged as gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment