Monday 21 November 2011

How to Convince my mom to go to Walmart? (Fallout New Vegas)?

Question by SolidSnake: How to Convince my mom to go to Walmart? (Fallout New Vegas)?
I want to go to Walmart simply because I want to get Fallout New Vegas and it is only 15 mins away from my property. She went out nowadays to drop her buddy off somewhere. And I stated to her. Why do you put your pals initial than your own children? She mentioned I hate when you DO THIS NO! (Im like ahhhh!)
I truly want to get this game. But she was going someplace else and my sister wanted to go to walmart too! And im paying it with my own income. She is sick too and she does not want to do anything. My dad isn't house he functions alot so thats out of the question :/ . She is often like this, she says you dont need to have anymore games! Its genuinely annoying.
How do i convince my mom to go to walmart.
She also doesn't like going to the walmart that is 15 minutes away since she got fired from there.
I can't get it on-line because no way of acquire.
Please assist! its like a double sided dildo either way im going to get screwed :(
There are no buses exactly where i live
it would take an hour if i walk and if i walk or ride a bike targeted traffic would be harmful trigger its like a straight road
Did anybody feel be4 posting it is freezing out?
am i the only 1 that its cold around?


Finest answer:

Answer by Cuba
Tell her boys pants are half-off....



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How to Convince my mom to go to Walmart? (Fallout New Vegas)?

No comments:

Post a Comment