Monday 14 November 2011

My removable drives won't open.?

Question by blanko00: My removable drives won't open.?
If I attempt to open a removable drive from my laptop or computer, I get the dialogue asking which plan I want to open the file with. This is no good, huh? I can open the drives fine from inside programs, but this is a enormous discomfort in the butt. it does this with either a pen drive or a card plugged into a card reader.
I'd genuinely appreciate any advice, I've tried the few things I could feel of.
Ho Dan, cheers but I tried all those, none worked.


Ideal answer:

Answer by Dan
If windows explorer is a selection (or 'open folder to view files'), use that.

Otherwise open my computer, proper click on the drive, and pick 'explore'.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: My removable drives won't open.?

No comments:

Post a Comment