Saturday 12 November 2011

Do you like SEXY/CLASSY looking women, or EMO/scene girls?

Question by vada: Do you like SEXY/CLASSY looking females, or EMO/scene girls?
I am 24, and lots of individuals tell me I am hot (I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO BE ARROGANT). I mention this because it is relevant to the question. I am 1 of those girls who has a body like Salma Hayek and a face like Almudina Fernandez (although she is prettier) and I have long curly hair and large butt (i am latina).
I dress like a classy, sexy woman (i adore dressing up in clothes that mimic my fave designers like Lanvin and when I am just on my days off I type of do chic rocker/hippy clothes n many other "in" styles just due to the fact I enjoy fashion. I have a big booty and a really nice face (so individuals say)

BUT THE Concern IS: My boyfriend is this rocker guy with plugs in his ears and he likes emo bands and has a crush on the principal character from the reality show "TATTOO INC." All the little biotches who work with him are emo children around 16-20 yrs old. I feel SO OLD next to them since I have long curly UNDYED hair, and I wear make-up in a classy, elegant and basic manner and they are like caked up and look so young and pretty. I really feel like a cougar or granny subsequent to them. He has crushed on emo girls ahead of he was with me, and likes girls with tats.
So, Should I BE JEALOUS OF THESE EMO GIRLS?? OR WOULD YOU BE More ATTRACTED TO Someone WHO LOOKS/DRESSES LIKE ME??
I AM JUST Genuinely scared he will feel they are hotter than me! He says he is over emo girls, but he could just be saying that...


Best answer:

Answer by meow11
Just be your self. He likes you for you, and if he does not, then he ain't the 1.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Do you like SEXY/CLASSY looking women, or EMO/scene girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment