Monday 14 November 2011

Online sex toy stores for discreet packaging?

Question by Elle: On the internet sex toy retailers for discreet packaging?
I'll be 18 in a couple of days an I truly want to purchase a Vibrator for somethin various but I don't want to go into a shop to get one so what are some on-line stores that have discreet packaging and everything?


Very best answer:

Answer by eurythmicsrule
I have by no means come across an online store of that type that didn't have discreet packaging. They're not stupid, they know that men and women want to maintain that kind of thing to themselves.

I most often use LoveHoney - they just put LH Trading in actually small writing on the packet. But seriously, I do not assume you want to be concerned with any of them. Just check on their web site before you purchase if you want to put your mind at rest.



What do you think? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Online sex toy stores for discreet packaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment