Friday 18 November 2011

My poo is clogging my butt.. not a joke.. what do i do?

Question by ennie: My poo is clogging my butt.. not a joke.. what do i do?
this is so embarrassing.. i really feel gross for asking this.. but idk what to do about this!!
a couple of days ago i went to the bathroom to go number two.. apparantly i had been dehydrated and i was fairly constipated but the one piece of doody is too big to get out.. because then i've been feeling genuinely sick and i havent been able to eat significantly.. i attempted consuming some chinese food and salsa to possibly give myself the runs so it would push it out i guess? but it didnt aid at all.. actually produced it worse.. i cant stand up and walk more than to the kitchen and back without feeling that truly poor urge to poo.. but i just cant get it out.. my butt hurts from trying D: and im afraid to attempt again because every time i attempt it just makes it worse.. so.. how do i make this piece of poo that is basically plugging my method up softer or a thing.. i've attempted like moving around and even pushing on the outside to maybe like squeeze it to be smaller or a thing but its just too hard D: im scared that im going to starve or some thing.. i dont wanna rip my butt D: i even bet alot of you are laughing proper now but if you had been in this scenario you wouldnt be laughing =[ i need assist i dont know what this could do to me D: also please dont go posting answers like 'oh you're gross' or 'just push harder'
i thought about laxitive.. but would it make it go away after its already close to the ''exit point''


Ideal answer:

Answer by JR
That's what laxatives are for! Great Luck!



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: My poo is clogging my butt.. not a joke.. what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment