Wednesday 2 November 2011

Anal sex with Organic Oil as Lubricant?

Question by XR2: Anal sex with Organic Oil as Lubricant?
I've recently had oral sex with my partner and I've noticed bleeding (as soon as) following the night we had sex. I still really feel discomfort from yesterday. Uninformed and anxious, We used "Fresh Lime Organic Body Oil" as a lubricant. Even though I think that my bleeding is triggered from a minor fissure, could I possibly be vulnerable to anal infection?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Gumdrop Girl
Nicely, never use oil as a sexual lubricant ever once again. Not only is it horribly incompatible with condoms (a necessity for anal sex!!!), but lime oil is also a skin irritant.

You've most likely got an irritated, torn anus. Make positive to let it heal over the subsequent few days and drink lots of water so that your stools aren't difficult-packed.

Next time you try this, use a water-based lube and condoms! And please read up on anal sex and safety. I'd advocate Scarleteen for that (still a excellent read even if you're over 21) http://www.scarleteen.com



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Anal sex with Organic Oil as Lubricant?

No comments:

Post a Comment