Thursday 29 September 2011

what type of lubricant is good for anal sex?

Question by Alex: what kind of lubricant is very good for anal sex?
i do not truly know a lot about lubricants, this is a critical question so please do not be mean about it =/


Ideal answer:

Answer by Stacy
KY Jelly is extremely excellent. I generally go to particular adult stores, and choose my stuff out if my partner wants anal(not typically, it usually hurts). KY Jelly works genuinely well though. I would recommend either KY Jelly, or browsing about your nearby adult shop. I know that KY Jelly is 1 of the much better ones. Good luck. It isnt a stupid question btw so dont be concerned about it. = ]



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: what type of lubricant is good for anal sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment