Monday 26 September 2011

Q&A: What will happen if I dont plug the computer into alternator?

Question by Runner88: What will happen if I dont plug the laptop or computer into alternator?
I purchased a new 200 amp ford alternator for a nissan but it didnt come with an adapter so i cant plug the computer in until i get the plug. I have the primary energy plugged in and the ground but thats it. What will occur if the laptop or computer isnt plugged in?
Also if get the plug for the ford and match the wires to the nissan wiring harness will that work?


Very best answer:

Answer by bobina b
it'll come right after you and kill you in your sleep



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: What will happen if I dont plug the computer into alternator?

No comments:

Post a Comment