Saturday 3 September 2011

Does having butt plugs/dildos make me gay?

Question by Chris: Does getting butt plugs/dildos make me gay?
Does having them make you gay? I don't like thinking about guys and masturbate off to girls all the time. Seriously. I have a butt plug and a dildo secretly stashed in my residence due to the fact of the fear that my parents may possibly think I'm gay(which I know I'm not). I in no way told any of my friends I had one either. Its just that it feels so good when its up there, like 100x far better than standard male orgasm. Everyone I knows feel any guys with these toys are immediately gay. But I believe that I'm completely not gay.

Does it make a man gay if he has them?


Finest answer:

Answer by Victoriaaa
Possibly not. My best friend is gay, and yes he has them...but to me it does not mean anything. 1 of my ex bf has them too. He's not gay, naturally, but I uncover it kinda strange.
Look, if you know your not gay, than your not. If you wanna maintain them, go right ahead. It's all up to you.

I hope I helped :)



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Does having butt plugs/dildos make me gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment