Tuesday 27 September 2011

Should I downsize my stretched ear?

Question by : Really should I downsize my stretched ear?
Ok so I stretched my ear to a 4g, Ive been stretching at what Ive read is a "wholesome" rate and in fact waited 4 months to stretch from 6g to a 4g just kinda did not have an urge to stretch until recently. I stretched with a stainless steel taper and it kinda felt hot and pinched but no actual pain at all and it did not swell or anything. Ive had it stretched for about three days now. Ive accomplished every day sea salt soaks and have been utilizing holey butt'r that I purchased with my 4g plugs. I woke up nowadays and its super sore and pussy on each ears. It even virtually feels like a blowout on my right ear when I touch the back of it. Its so weird due to the fact absolutely nothing seemed to lead up to this. Whatever I guess I shouldve waited longer? The question is ought to I take my plugs out totally to heal? (Ive heard its bad to take out your plugs due to sealing the infection in the ear) Or just downsize I still have my 6g plugs and 8g so I could downsize to either of those. Ive already washed both ears and did a sea salt soak but my ears are in discomfort and I do not want to cause further harm. I keep reading so numerous diverse items can someone please just try to give me some clear suggestions. I dont mind downsizing and dont want a quick fix I just want to know what the Ideal thing to do is. Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Amanda
yes, downsize



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I downsize my stretched ear?

No comments:

Post a Comment