Saturday 3 September 2011

What are some homemade toys to stimulate adult cats?

Question by Michaela: What are some homemade toys to stimulate adult cats?
Maybe this is obvious or something, but I just cannot discover anything on-line on toys for adult cats, who aren't as active as kittens. Any person know of some great toys I can make from house that my *adult* three cats will love? All other toys like bell balls do not maintain them occupied really lengthy, and even if they do, I really feel like it does not supply adequate stimulation and... interest? I guess? Anyway, please assist. thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by Zack Attack
Attempt being far more of a crazy cat woman, mrs 3 ADULT cats



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: What are some homemade toys to stimulate adult cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment