Thursday 29 September 2011

Is playing with toys, anal sex, and DP harmful for pregnant women?

Question by Spanish Rose: Is playing with toys, anal sex, and DP dangerous for pregnant ladies?
I have always have an insiatable libido. I like getting DP in the front and the back at the exact same time. Now I'm pregnant and my libido is improve even a lot more. I want to be DP by my fiance and the sybian machine each time in our intimate moments. But my fiance feels that my toys are inappropriate for my condition. He had often wanted to throw all my toys away given that the 1st time he knew I have them. Even just before I got pregnant. I bought them with my own dollars. The sybian cost me $ 1500. He said DP is not medically secure for the duration of pregnancy. Pregnant woman must not play with the sybian machine and other toys they are poor for her pregnancy. What harm can sex toys do if I wash them carefully each and every time ? I do not fancy any other men but him. Is he be concerned for my wellness or is he acting out of his jealousy ?


Very best answer:

Answer by Little miss cannot be wrong.
ask your physician



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is playing with toys, anal sex, and DP harmful for pregnant women?

No comments:

Post a Comment