Saturday 17 September 2011

I found my boyfriend's large dildo and penis pump! He likes doing anal on me. Does he want anal on him?

Question by Mia R: I discovered my boyfriend's huge dildo and penis pump! He likes doing anal on me. Does he want anal on him?
My boyfriend is very sexual, he likes sex allot! Lately I have let him have anal sex with me, and I actually began to like it once I relaxed. We have also tried anal on him with a dildo and he Said he didn't like it ... but then I identified a new dildo that he bought (really big) and a penis pump. I feel like he is lying to me, and masturbating with the dildo and pump even though I'm asleep. How do I ask him about it? I naturally went by means of his private stuff to find it, but we life together and he didn't hide it very well. It makes me nervous that he's keeping this from me. I might even be willing to attempt anal on him once more, but do not want him to be gay! What should I do?


Best answer:

Answer by Sexay as Hellz!
let him "catch" you masturbating with his dildo and see how he reacts. Say you identified it and thought it was a surprise for you.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I found my boyfriend's large dildo and penis pump! He likes doing anal on me. Does he want anal on him?

No comments:

Post a Comment