Wednesday 28 September 2011

Dangers of these sexual actions?

Question by Rebecca Lawrens: Dangers of these sexual actions?
I'm a girl that has a lot of thinking about sex going via my head. There is a lot of points I get turned on by thinking off, but I don't really want to do them in actual life if there is any severe danger to it, so I thought I ought to ask here whether or not you guys feel it would be worth the risk doing these issues? Also take into consideration that I have a fetish for all these issues.

If you do not want to read all, but want to help, please read the ones you feel you can help with, right after reading the "headline" on them.

1. Anal sex with normal sized dildos/penises?
A. I've heard that by engaging in anal sex you run a higher risk to STD's than "typical" sex, since of the thin skin inside the anus. Is that true?
B. Also I have heard that there are probabilities that you can ruin the muscles that maintain the hole there closed, so you have difficulties holding items in. Is that accurate?
C. Also there is a greater opportunity of tearing the inside of the butt, compared to the vagina, once again since of the thin skin. Is that accurate?

If any of these are true, is anal sex worth the risk?

two. If the last one was worth the risk, this 1 must also be considered. INserting relatively big objects into the anus. Like dildos that are unnaturally big, or butt plugs that are designed for stretching? Also feel about anal fisting, and other objects you can use, for example oranges.
A. now I believe that if there are any risks related to regular anal sex, I fear that there may be even greater risks associated with this. Possibly a dildo that is to lengthy can injure important organs, or some objects can get lodged and block my technique. Please take into account these and let me know if this is worth the risk? If there are any other dangers, please also let me know.

three. Sex employing urine.
Is it any danger of participating in sex games that involve urine? Either your own, or somebody elses. I have heard that urine is fully sterile, but that it may well grow bacterias fast when exposed to air.
A. Would it be dangerous simply to let somebody pee on you? Or would it be hazardous only to drink it? Or would none of it be dangerous at all?

Would it be worth the risks? If any.

four. Sex making use of vomit.
Sex in which you use vomit as a factor. Either let somebody vomit on you, or in your mouth, or basically vomit your self.
A. Does vomiting numerous quantity of times have any negative effects? I have heard that there stomach acids may possibly injure the esophagus and also boost the opportunity of rotting your teeth.
B. Would vomit be able to hurt you merely by getting on your skin? Say if somebody vomited on you while you were lying on the ground perhaps?
C. Would it be any danger linked with ingesting somebody elses vomit if they puked in your mouth?
D. Would you create harm to your throat if you utilized a dildo to make oneself puke?

Would it be worth the risks? If any.

five. Sex employing feces. Also recognized as scat.
I have heard that feces contains significant amounts of bacterias, that are harmless when they are exactly where they belong to. Nevertheless by ingesting them you can grow to be fatally ill. Is that true?
A. By letting an individual poop on your face, even though keeping your mouth closed at all times, and then washing away with a strong disinfecting item when you are accomplished, would that have any chance at making you ill?
B. If you let someone poop in your mouth, but don't swallow anything, and make positive to get cleaned with the greatest items accessible for disinfecting your mouth, would you have a chance at falling ill?
C. If you do swallow another persons feces, would you have a large opportunity at getting ill?
D. If you any of the above, only with your own poop, would you turn into ill from it?
Would any of the above be worth the risks? If any.

6. Animals.
I have heard that animal penises perform in really a diverse way from humans. The animals I am thinking of are dogs, and horses, but I've also heard that boars are quite great.
A. If I had sex with a dog, vagina or anal, is there any diseases I could get from that? Could it is sperm give me any "dog STD's" or something?
B. I've heard that the dog's penis swells after it is been inserted, and that there is a "knot" on the base of it to lock you together. If he pulled that out, would it hurt?
C. Would I be able to safely have anal/vaginal sex with a grown stallion? Would it is massive penis hurt me in any way?
D. Would I be able to carry out oral sex on a dog or a horse a lot like I would on a human?
E. Would it be secure to let them come in my mouth, and then soon after that swallow it? or is animal sperm unsafe for humans?
F. I've heard that boars are pretty great for sex, if anyone know anything could you leave me some of the pros and cons with boar sex for me please?

Would these points be worth the risks? If any.


Thank you very significantly if you have read via any of this and care to leave an answer. It is quite crucial to me. Thanks you


Very best answer:

Answer by Ben
Anal sex can be good as lengthy as there is a lot of lube and no rush!

I would say fisting and putting larger objects in your anus would be far far more damaging than plain anal sex.

I would not drink it, but on your body really should not have any side effects! I would make positive they drink a lot of water initial!

When once again not in your mouth with the vomit!

I would prevent the feces! to a lot of bacterias!

I am positive there is one thing you could get from animals, but I do not know what it would be. Folks do it though.



Great luck!!!!!!!!!!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Dangers of these sexual actions?

No comments:

Post a Comment