Sunday 25 September 2011

Millionaire Matchmaker Sex Toy Dave's Rabbit?

Question by Raven: Millionaire Matchmaker Sex Toy Dave's Rabbit?
I was looking into ordering this vibrator due to the fact I like the price [[since I'm not operating with quite much money]] and the capabilities. This is my first time buying a sex toy.
I just want to know about the volume. It sounded fairly loud when I looked at the video on youtube. I do not want it to be very loud since I'm a senior in high school. I don't want anybody to hear it when I use it.

No dumb comments, please. I just want unbiased, informative answers.


Best answer:

Answer by Shannon Macdonald
i got a rabbit last year, its purple and had the small balls inside not the huge ones.... its not that loud and it is the ideal thing that will ever occur to you... Get IT seriously its frikkin remarkable i was 19 when i got it



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Millionaire Matchmaker Sex Toy Dave's Rabbit?

No comments:

Post a Comment