Friday 2 September 2011

Q&A: Where can I buy sex toys online and have them delivered to me discreetly Nairobi (Kenya)?

Question by Backlum: Where can I buy sex toys on the internet and have them delivered to me discreetly Nairobi (Kenya)?
I cringe at the thought of walking into Nairobi's back street hidden sex toy shops. Mostly, goods have no descriptions, the sellers are rude and make snide remarks and worse some of these products are so more than priced! One tried to sell me a vibrator at 12k!! I need to make a obtain discreetly, have it delivered and be respected. Is there an effective professionally run on the web sex toy shop in Nairobi?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Jacob Hilty
you dont need a vibrator, you require a penis



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Where can I buy sex toys online and have them delivered to me discreetly Nairobi (Kenya)?

No comments:

Post a Comment