Thursday 29 September 2011

do you think my girlfriends craving for anal sex is getting too intense?

Question by Edd: do you think my girlfriends craving for anal sex is acquiring too intense?
my girlfriend and i adore anal intercourse and only have bin doing anal intercourse for a few months now.Now she is telling me that my genital is obtaining a little unpleasurable for her.She said she wants to acquire this sex toy that i saw videos of ladies employing them and i thought it looked too extreme for her to be employing it.It looks like a balloon that you pump with your hand while the object is penetrated into the vagina or rectum of the person.I told her that it looks too harmful but she told me it is not.Do you know if this is hazardous or not?It kinda freaked me out watching the women use it on the videos...


Greatest answer:

Answer by The Evil Lord Darkclaw
Your girlfriend is a shameless pervert! .. so make certain you keep her pleased.

It's not dangerous but tell her to acquire a very good top quality 1, the cheap ones last about 5 minutes. Titan make good ones.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: do you think my girlfriends craving for anal sex is getting too intense?

No comments:

Post a Comment