Thursday 29 September 2011

Q&A: Did you know that you could buy adult toys in Trinidad and Tobago?

Question by Michael M: Did you know that you could acquire adult toys in Trinidad and Tobago?
This weekend I came across a shop that sells adult toys and other adult oriented material which includes DVD's. Out of curiousity I went in and they told me that they have three branches throughout the country. I did not want to pry but I was questioning how they get this material into the country. Is it legal?


Ideal answer:

Answer by jointheunc
Yeah , Classified ADs , for years now. And if a person letting the Cocaine pass ( - David Rudder ) . What is SEx toys ?



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Did you know that you could buy adult toys in Trinidad and Tobago?

No comments:

Post a Comment