Saturday 3 September 2011

What is the best anal lubricant out right now?

Question by AudreyShepherd: What is the finest anal lubricant out proper now?
Is it crisco, ky jelly, conditioner, etc and so on? I'm searching for something that does not dry up fast, and that is a actually good lubricant.
I will not be employing this with anybody else, this is for use with toys.
if I remember properly, I've tried KY in the past and it seemed to dry out fairly fast. I've used conditioner with decent outcomes, and saliva also seems to dry up pretty rapidly as properly.


Best answer:

Answer by imyomommafool
I would say KY. One little application is all u should require. It has in no way dried up on me, but I've never ever tried it on my a-hole



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: What is the best anal lubricant out right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment