Saturday 24 September 2011

HELP PLEASE! I need help understand if I am GAY OR BI! HELP!?

Question by Mark Mark: Aid PLEASE! I need to have assist comprehend if I am GAY OR BI! Assist!?
I am 20 years old and in college, I have a really below average penis and have constantly been aroused by the thought of a genuinely massive penis on a male, I like becoming told by my girlfriends that I am little, and I Often masturbate while thinking of a man with a huge penis pleasing my girlfriend. Here are some other aspects I have to put into this:
I occasionally like to wear thongs and dress up as a girl.
I have, a couple of times, straight up masturbated to the picture of a friend.
I am quite turned on by a males ejaculation.
I usually ask girlfriends/ex-girlfriends about "larger" men they have been with and in locker rooms I am never cautious to look.
I appreciate a finger in my butt hole and really bought a toy for anal masturbation.
Even though, I date girls, discover them attractive, and haven't truly been turned on by the thought of dating a male.

Just a little input and comments on what you guys feel. I am confused and require support! PLEASE!


Greatest answer:

Answer by GrayPict
Being gay is becoming attracted to and getting sex with other males.
Getting Bi means you are attracted to and having sex with each males and females

It is in the dictionary



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: HELP PLEASE! I need help understand if I am GAY OR BI! HELP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment