Thursday 1 September 2011

What kind of lube should i use for anal sex?

Question by RawIsMike54: What type of lube need to i use for anal sex?
Me and my girlfriend are thinking about having anal sex. I know they say to use tons and tons of lube. Can I use baby oil? I don't have $ 13 to invest on lube. And should I wear a condom. Thanks guys.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Sfsi
If you are not concerned about STD transmission, wearing a condom or not is a personal preference. Baby oil or any other oil-based substance will break down latex condoms or gloves, so it should not be utilized for safer sex. Many people prefer a silicone-based lube for anal sex since it will last longer than a water-based lube, but a thick water-based gel is an alternative as properly.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: What kind of lube should i use for anal sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment