Wednesday 25 January 2012

Should Straight guys shop at Gay shops for sexual toys.?

Question by Davet: Must Straight guys shop at Gay shops for sexual toys.?
I want to discover distinct sexual activities and have been spending much more time on the net. I come across myself hunting at a lot of stuff marked to gay man that I like. My wife frequently comments about how nice the gay men at her work are and thinks I ought to not be embarrassed by seeking at guys toys. We have a Leather shop near us and it is supposed to have a great selection of toys. I have not spent considerably time in sex shops and most items I have come from on the internet and a lot have been a waist of funds. I have not considerably experiences with anal or nipple play. I saw a guy with huge nipples in one magazine and thought "how cool is that" and my wife stated "see what your missing". I have gone by the shop and did not go in simply because there were some fairly burly guys there in contrast to the guys at my wife's perform who tend to be much more effeminate. What should I do? Man up and go?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Ross
Why not whatever floats your boat i say.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should Straight guys shop at Gay shops for sexual toys.?

No comments:

Post a Comment