Sunday 15 January 2012

How should I tell him his butt crack is showing?

Question by : How must I tell him his butt crack is showing?
I just started school. In class there is a good new kid who aids me from time to time (he's actually excellent at math). His crack tends to hang out from time to time (he tends to space out and not comprehend it), but I do not tell him, given that I don't want to embarrass him getting as he is the new kid.

Nonetheless, these two girls who sit behind him are getting full jerks to him. They'll snicker and make truly rude comments about his weight and exactly where he comes from behind his back. What angers me the most is that as a prank, one of the girls will act all sweet in front of him and ask for aid. Even though he is distracted and not searching, the other girl will be throwing small spit balls, or food crumbs down his crack. Given that they are small issues, he does not notice what is been thrown down his underwear. The sly smiles I see on the girls' faces makes me want to punch them!

I've asked the girls to stop, but they keep saying "Quit guarding your boyfriend! his crack is stinking up the area and we are plugging it in." I hate it when they say that! He's not my boyfriend, but he should not be treated like crap!

What can I do? Really should I be blunt and say "hey, just wanted you to know that those girls are only pretending to be good. Rather they are throwing stuff down your crack" or should I attempt to make it into a light hearted situation and say "hey [kid's name], I hate it when folks play basketball behind me. You may well want to make certain you are showing an open basket for them!"


Best answer:

Answer by Stellar Dawn 2011
It doesn't matter if he is the new kid. Tell him straight up that his crack is showing ahead of he embarrasses himself the subsequent day.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How should I tell him his butt crack is showing?

No comments:

Post a Comment