Tuesday 31 January 2012

Q&A: hey everyone I was trying to get an orgasm that squirts, but how do I know that the fluid isn't just pee?

Question by : hey absolutely everyone I was attempting to get an orgasm that squirts, but how do I know that the fluid isn't just pee?
I have tried this a couple of occasions and I use a vibrating dildo. When i masturbate I get this feeling that I have to pee. Suddenly the feeling goes away and I squirt. I have read that it is suppose to be that way, but I am nevertheless not sure if the flued is pee or the actual deal.. how do I know??? I also tried to sniff it, but i can't tell if it is pee or not... :/


Very best answer:

Answer by Lily<3
Yes, it is pee.
Every time a girl "squirts" its usually pee..
There is absolutely nothing else it could be, but it really is pee
don't be grossed out though, its just what happens.



What do you assume? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: hey everyone I was trying to get an orgasm that squirts, but how do I know that the fluid isn't just pee?

No comments:

Post a Comment