Saturday 28 January 2012

Q&A: If I can put a dildo 5 inches into my vagina, does that mean my hymen is broken?

Question by Jenna: If I can put a dildo five inches into my vagina, does that mean my hymen is broken?
I'm a virgin and I masturbate like everyday and lately I have been employing this small-ish dildo. Like, when I put it in a little bit, I have to push it a little tougher to get it past this sort of barrier .. but then it slides correct in after that. Is that just how my vagina is or is that the hymen I'm stretching by way of? I don't realize.


Very best answer:

Answer by Sunshine
You most most likely broke your hymen with the dildo. Numerous people break their hymen naturally or by being physically active. You are, even so, nevertheless a virgin. Maintain it that way. 1 our of three sexually active people have an STD.



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: If I can put a dildo 5 inches into my vagina, does that mean my hymen is broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment