Tuesday 24 January 2012

Ok, i'm really curious about anal sex and i want to know if any of you feel the same way.?

Question by Alicia D: Ok, i'm genuinely curious about anal sex and i want to know if any of you really feel the exact same way.?
I have never ever tried anal sex but i've often been curious. I have occasionally used toys on that region. I've found the crucial is to relaxing. When i use toys i know i'm in control and so it doesn't hurt due to the fact my hole is relaxed. But i now want to go to the subsequent level and attempt it with my man. I definitely love the feeling of some thing inside my bum hole, especially although i masturbate, it give amazing 'filled' orgasms. And if i'm brutally honest i sometimes really feel horny just doing a large poo! But my man is a bit bigger than any toy i've utilized and i want the very first time with him to be as incredible as all my 'solo' efforts. If it was poor it would put me off and i truly wat to appreciate it! I'm not positive how to ask him either. And I just want to know i'm not alone in feeling this way about anal experiences. Has anybody else gone by means of this?
This is primarily for the girls.
Yet another thing i forgot to say. I learnt the hard way, that you need to use the toilet just before you attempt putting anything in there. Can get a bit messy otherwise. Girls if you haven't tried this then you seriously need to take into account it! It is turn into a bit of a routine for me. Use the toilet, lube up the small dildo and work it in, then masturbate as usual. The very best orgasms i've ever had!
I've heard guys say it but i think i'm the only girl who take pleasure in a good poo now and then!


Very best answer:

Answer by dmckinner
Anal sex rocks!!!! He will love knowing that you wanna try it! Just tell him to take it slow and simple, use lots of lube, and be certain to unwind!!!!



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Ok, i'm really curious about anal sex and i want to know if any of you feel the same way.?

No comments:

Post a Comment