Friday 6 January 2012

Are there straight guys that like anal pleasure?

Question by Spanky Monkey: Are there straight guys that like anal pleasure?
disposable account right here so i figured i'd ask the closeted concerns.

1 way or an additional, i discovered that i truly like the pleasure of anal toys, and even at 1 point had buht secks with a guy (receiving, zero interest in giving) but that was a 1 time thing, and have in no way had any interest in males, as they are not attractive to me. Now a transvestite, that is an attractive person to me (when convincingly female) because my brain sees it as a female with a penis, not a guy with long hair and boobs.

So just where does this put me? Straight but just slightly bicurious? Absolutely nothing about males attracts me, in truth a woman with a strapon would be best for me!

Despite the fact that i could see myself seriously dating a convincingly female transvestite in a manner no distinct than a normal girl.


Best answer:

Answer by Edgar R
uhh no, lol. if they do there not straight, lol.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Are there straight guys that like anal pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment