Sunday 15 January 2012

Is it hard to disassemble a vibrator? or where can I buy a variable-speed, small, vibrating device?

Question by Abel Skivver: Is it tough to disassemble a vibrator? or exactly where can I buy a variable-speed, small, vibrating device?
I want to create one thing with a variable vibration speed and sex-toys are genuinely the only items I can assume of with compact vibrating mechanics.

the device I want to construct would also be usually "dildo-sized"

(no, not for what you feel...)


Greatest answer:

Answer by aviophage
Fortunately, vibrating motion is employed in a quantity of other situations. You can get an electric bell or buzzer at any hardware retailer.

Have fun with it.



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is it hard to disassemble a vibrator? or where can I buy a variable-speed, small, vibrating device?

No comments:

Post a Comment