Tuesday 3 January 2012

Is it safe to buy used sex toys from eBay?

Question by Bill P: Is it secure to buy used sex toys from eBay?
I am considering the buy of a butt plug that the seller says has been "used but thoroughly cleaned". I know there is nonetheless danger, but if I drown it in alchohol for a couple of hours then in hydrogen peroxide for a couple of hours, is there still a threat of contracting an STD? How can I get rid of that risk?

I can't afford new toys at the moment. I just want to acquire this one, clean it much more, and use it. Do not post about that its been used by someone and it really is gross... I am just concerned with safety.


Best answer:

Answer by box
no



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is it safe to buy used sex toys from eBay?

No comments:

Post a Comment