Monday 2 January 2012

Can I get pregnant with male partner, even if I've had sex recently with a strap-on dildo?

Question by : Can I get pregnant with male partner, even if I've had sex recently with a strap-on dildo?
Really should I abstain from sex with my girlfriend & strap-on penetration if we're attempting to get me pregnant utilizing my male partner? I'm hearing mixed opinions on if I ought to wait and build up I-don't-know-what? I assume that is bogus. I assume plenty of ladies must get pregnant that play with dildos themselves, even maybe although they conceived. So why ought to a strap-on dildo penetrating me have something to do with my chances of conceiving? If it is correct, for whatever cause, how extended just before and right after do I have to go without???? It is really stressing me out to abstain from sexual anything with my gf, and I read everywhere that tension, in truth, prevents probabilities of successful sperm to egg connection! My gf is the one who's gun-ho about me acquiring pregant, and picked out this man, really, so I don't assume the concern is emotional or mental. I have teased her about that becoming the reason she doesn't believe we should do something, and specifically with a big dildo. Judging her reaction, she desires me, too, but really believes I shouldn't be already turned on, or pleasured prior- like it effects my ovulation. (Which by-the-way, I am within 24 hrs, according to Ovulation Prediction Kit I utilized this morning) I wanna be proper, so we do not have to keep away from performing what we each want just due to the fact it happens to be also the appropriate time for me to try for a infant. My theory is, a lot of girls who cheat get pregnant, and plenty of females who have really well endowed husbands or bf seem to have no issue conceiving, so I do not believe anything my girlfriend's issues. If her theory is appropriate, & we shouldn't have sex just before, how long prior to should we abstain, or how lengthy following sex to get pregnant must we not fool about? Does the size of a dildo a girl makes use of have something to do with her probabilities of acquiring pregnant with a man who's smaller????


Finest answer:

Answer by Paige K
Are you F'ing kidding me? You cannot be serious? Utilizing a Dildo will NOT effect your chances of getting pregnant, AT ALL!



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can I get pregnant with male partner, even if I've had sex recently with a strap-on dildo?

No comments:

Post a Comment