Monday 9 January 2012

Q&A: Is it possible to plug headphones into a regular speaker port in my computer and get sound?

Question by dave529: Is it possible to plug headphones into a typical speaker port in my computer and get sound?
My old personal computer speakers don't operate anymore, but I do have a pair of speakers which plug into headphone jacks. I tried plugging them into the green speaker port and I got no sound. My CDRW drive has a headphone jack but I got no results with that either. Is there a special adapter I can get for it? Thanks.


Very best answer:

Answer by webmaster_trainee
Well there are larger adapters but if you have a 3.5mm jack (standard) there ought to be no dilemma. Attempt and Fiddle with your sound bars or make positive your earphones are working but it really should work fine.
Hope it helps...



What do you think? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: Is it possible to plug headphones into a regular speaker port in my computer and get sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment