Monday 16 January 2012

Sex Toy for my partner and I.?

Question by phoenix_rogers: Sex Toy for my partner and I.?
I am searching for a for her sex toy or toys to use in fore play and intercourse. We have use vibrator rings and really like them.
http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/Pro…
http://www.trojancondoms.com/Item/Pro…
these are two of the items we got final night and loved. We like the high intense vibrations from them. So we are looking to get a Vibration ring that has a high intense vibration than is straightforward to clean and to change batteries(no the a single we got cannot do that). We also believed that wireless remote controlled vibrating panties my be fun. Ideas on these goods would be great. Also If you have any other suggestions for us please post them. Also if you could add the URL or Link that will be excellent. FYI no stupid posts i do report them. Thanks for your assist and ideas.
We are also NOT searching for anything to massive and crazy we are new to the toys thing.


Best answer:

Answer by pelican
Come across an adult shop in your region and you will be able to appear at what is available and select for oneself.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Sex Toy for my partner and I.?

No comments:

Post a Comment