Thursday 1 December 2011

Where can I order a free catalog online for lingerie/sex stuff?

Question by Dr. Cunningham: Where can I order a cost-free catalog online for lingerie/sex stuff?
I don't want to use my credit card so I don't want to shop on the web. Do you know of any sex toy shops that make a catalog? Or do you know of any on the internet shops that actually take checks?

Thanks!
I know Adam and Eve sells sex stuff, d'uh. I stated I need to have a CATALOG which means a paper catalog I can flip by means of and can have mailed to me.


Very best answer:

Answer by NOYFB
I don't know exactly where you live. Just go to the phone book and call the adult shops. I'm confident they'll mail you out a catalog. Or just go in and pick 1 up.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where can I order a free catalog online for lingerie/sex stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment