Thursday 29 December 2011

How can I break my tough hymen?

Question by Samantha B: How can I break my difficult hymen?
I'm 20 and I've been attempting to have sex considering that I was 15. I've had larger guys but I can in no way appreciate sex because it hurts so much! I've tried breaking it with larger dildos but it just hurts so much I cannot bare the discomfort. I can normally put up with discomfort if the outcome is worth it but this just hurts soooo considerably! Can I ask my gyno to do it? Please leave suggestions!
Also does the surgery cost something?


Finest answer:

Answer by ZeekEek
yeah they can do surgery to fix it. It sounds like that is most likely what you need done at this point if the discomfort is that poor..



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: How can I break my tough hymen?

No comments:

Post a Comment